1. Information about Us
The Site is operated by Whisky Cask Company Limited
2. Site Use and Access
- 2.2 – Access to the site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw any service we provide on the Site. We will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 2.3 – From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users who have registered with us.
- 2.4 – The Site is only intended for use by people resident in United Kingdom and Ireland.
3. Amendments & Information
- 3.2 – Any of the material on the Site may be out of date and/or contain inaccuracies at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- 3.3 – Due to the nature of the Internet, we offer no guarantees, warrantees or make any representation that this website will be error free.
- 4.1 – To register on the Site you must be over sixteen years of age.
- 4.2 – You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- 4.3 – You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
5. Intellectual property
The content of the Site is protected by copyright, trade marks, database right and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Site without written permission from the Company.
6. Your use of the Company Site
- 6.1 - You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- 6.1.1 – disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- 6.1.2 – transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- 6.1.3 – interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site; or
- 6.1.4 – making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- 6.2 - You will be responsible for our losses and costs resulting from your breach of this clause 7.
7. Availability of the Site
- 7.1 – Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services at the Site will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the services will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the Site you should report it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- 7.2 – Your access to the Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
8. Suspending or cancelling your registration
- 8.2 – You can cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing at email@example.com If you do so, you must stop using the Site.
- 8.3 – The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Site shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
9. The Company’s liability
- 9.1 – The Site may provide content from other Internet sites or resources and while the Company tries to ensure that material included on the Site is correct, reputable and of high quality, it does not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to that content. If the Company is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
- 9.2 – If you take advantage of any discounts, offers, promotions, or are involved in transactions with any businesses in relation to an offer, deal, promotion etc found on or through the Site, including but not limited to payment and delivery of goods or services, any other terms and conditions, warranties or representations associated with such transactions are solely between you and the providers of the offers, discounts, promotions etc. You agree that we shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings, or as the result of the presence of such offers, discounts, promotions etc.
- 9.4.1 – All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- 9.4.2 – Any liability for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including without limitation any liability for:
- (a) loss of income or revenue;
- (b) loss of business;
- (c) loss of profits or contracts;
- (d) loss of anticipated savings;
- (e) loss of data;
- (f) loss of goodwill;
- (g) wasted management or office time; and
- (h) for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- 9.5 – This clause 10 shall not limit or affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
10. Processing your Information
11. Third Party Websites & Linking
- 11.2 – You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- 11.3 – You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- 11.4 – The Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- 11.5 – If you wish to make any use of material on the Site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Viruses, Hacking and other Offences
- 12.1 – You must not misuse Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use Site will cease immediately.
- 12.2 – We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
13. Advertising and Sponsorship
Part of the Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible to you for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
14. Applicable Law
15. International Use
The Company makes no promise that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom and Ireland, and accessing the Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the United Kingdom and Ireland, you do so, on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- 16.4 – If you have any queries please contact email@example.com
Last update: 7th April 2020